Hughes Systique Corp (HSC) is a CMMi Level 5, ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 27001:2005 (ISMS) certified company.
Process and Improvement Focus at HSC
- Comprehensive set of standardized, well defined processes for consistently delivering projects within quality, cost, schedule targets
- Processes can be flexibly tailored or adapted as required by customer or project-specific needs
- Use of data and metrics for planning, tracking and improvement
- Focus on continuous improvement based on (past) project data, lessons learned, customer feedback and industry best practices
HSC has established well-defined systems and processes in the form of a BMS (Business Management System) which assures direct benefits to our customer in terms of delivery excellence. Some of the key value propositions we provide to our customers include:
- Higher quality
- Reduced variance
- Timely delivery
- High visibility into the project
- Shorter learning curve
- Better risk management
- Security and confidentiality of data and information
The HSC BMS supports multiple models of project execution, including Agile for fast-paced quick turnaround projects as well as the waterfall model. The HSC Agile methodology has been perfected and fine-tuned over multiple years to ensure high quality deliverables for customers that prefer to engage in the Agile process.
HSC Agile Lifecycle
Business Management System
HSC BMS is aligned with our customer needs, business context and benchmarked against industry standards such as ISO 9001, ISO 27001 and CMMI for Development.
BMS is an integrated framework for delivering projects to our customers and includes processes for:
- Project Management
- Project Support
BMS also contains processes for managing and performing other business activities in the organization:
- Process Management
- Information Security
- Functions (Admin, Finance, HR, IT, Quality, Sales & Mktg.)
At HSC there is a strong focus on quantitatively managing projects. As part of our BMS, we have a well defined metrics program in place through which we analyze various metrics both at the project level as well as at the organization level.
HSC Quality Pyramid
All the software engineering activities at HSC are controlled by a four-tier structure of documented procedures, plans and instructions as shown below: